nav

Ball Mill Gear Mach

Brief history.This company can trace its history back through 1887.Its first incarnation was as l.F.Parks.By 1900 the name had changed to the parks ball bearing machine co., and in 1927 it changed again to parks woodworking machine co.The company survived until 1989, when it was dissolved.

Get Price
Related News

Copyright © 2020 Mining All rights reserved.Sitemap